This Returns Policy addresses our policy and procedures for returning an item for refund, exchange, or repair.
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. You must return the item within 15 days of your purchase, with all accessories included, and with all original packaging components intact.
- Please email email@example.com to request a Return Merchandise Authorization # (RMA#).
- State in your email, your name, telephone phone number we may use to contact you, and the reason for requesting an RMA#.
- Once you receive your assigned RMA#, mail the item you are returning (shipping pre-paid by you, and insured for its full value by you) to:
Returns Department RMA# (include here the RMA# you were assigned )
1100 Brentwood Way
Kingston, TN 37763
- Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and a copy of the original purchase receipt.
- Items returned without an assigned RMA# on the address label as show above, will not be accepted. They will be returned unopened.
Software items cannot be returned if they have been opened.
Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange. However, such items may qualify for either in-warranty, or out-of-warranty repair, depending on which applies. An RMA# is required for all returns (see “1.” above.)
All items are subject to a 10% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling charge that you paid on your order.
If a refund is due for a returned product, a refund check will be mailed to the individual named, at the address listed in the “Customer” section of our original Invoice for your order. Please allow 21 days for receipt of your refund check.
If your item, and its original packaging are still in like-new condition, you may exchange it for a different product within 15 days of your purchase. You will not be subject to the normal 10% restocking fee in this case. However, you will still have to pay return shipping. Exchange/Returns must first receive an RMA# following the same steps 1 through 5 as above under “How to Return an Item.” Upon our receipt of your Exchange/Return item, we will assess its “like-new” condition, and that of its packaging, and inform you of any “not returned in like-new condition” fees which may apply. An RMA# is required for all returns (see “1.” above.)
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.